OMM design without limits. Combining the large storage of our Classic packs with the high performance features of the Phantom series.
The ultimate pack for trail, fell and adventure racers. At 425g* the Phantom25cl features our suspension system and six point harness actively stabilising the pack whilst on the move. Large external storage and adjustable back length carbon fibre back frame the Phantom 25 uses the highest quality materials to create the 425g fully featured racing pack.
Additionally: For races that are required to carry a tent we have integrated the tent into the pack saving weight further. The tent poles become the back frame, the pegs become the back length adjuster and the back pad becomes your sleeping mat.
Out of stock
- LeanWeight Chassis
- Adjustable back length
- UGR – Universal Gear Rail
- Reflective detailing
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Zipped top pocket
- Two zipped belt pockets
- Angled stretch mesh bottle pockets for on the move accessibility
- Full Weight 625g*
- LEANWEIGHT 425g*
- Capacity 25 litres
- Back padding Removable Duomat
- Pockets 2 stretch mesh side
- 1 stretch & 1 zipped top
- 2 zipped belt
- Back length 45cm
- Fabrics Dyneema / 30D Nylon
- Colour Black/Orange
Size & Fitting Guide
If you have any questions about finding the right OMM product for your requirements please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to offer extra advice.
TITANIUM TENT PEG FOR ADJUSTABLE BACK LENGTH
We’ve built in an adjustable back length into the Phantom 25CL to give you the perfect fit. This can add unnecessary extra weight so reduce this the Phantom25CL comes with a Titanium Adjustment Peg which can be replaced by your tent pegs to reduce the weight further.
SIX POINT HARNESS
The Phantom 25CL features the PHANTOM SUSPENSION system reducing pack movement by increasing pack stability.
- NARROW YOKE connects behind the neck centralising the pack to your spine. Elastic cords work with your movements to increase lateral stability.
- 4 POINT SHOULDER STRAPS To counter the vertical effect when active the bottom of the shoulder strap has a four-point attachment system limiting the vertical movement of the pack.
- WAIST BELT STABILISATION The third element of the system comes from the waist belt providing additional stability for the bottom of the pack. This also incorporates large storage pockets for quick grab items.
CARBON FIBRE SPARS
The Phantom 25Cl is supplied with 2 Carbon Fibre back spars. These combine with the DuoMat create a back frame to provide rigidity and support when carrying heavier loads. For races when a tent is required tent poles can replace the Carbon Fibre spars reducing the weight further whilst maintaining support.
INTEGRATE YOUR TENT TO REDUCE WEIGHT
Every gram of your pack weight equates to minutes of time on your race. To minimise the weight we’ve designed the Phantom 25cl to integrate a tent into the pack. The tent poles can replace the Carbon Fibre back frame, the tent pegs can replace the back length adjustment pin and the duo mat back pad is used as sleeping mat.
LARGE STORAGE OPTIONS
The Phantom 25CL brings the large storage of the Classic OMM packs and combines them with the high performance features of the Phantom series. A large bucket pocket on the back of the pack provides storage for waterproofs and other layers whilst two big side pockets can be reached for bottles and other items. The Phantom 25CL is also compatible with our GoPods, CompressorPods and other bottles holders.